We need to talk more about mutants
Mutants with mental disorders. Mutants with depression that use their mutations to try and kill themselves. Technopaths that aim guns at their heads, knowing they wont miss. Kids who can phase phasing themselves halfway through walls and then makih themselves…
X-Men: Days Of Future Past - Deleted Scene
Head over to xmenmovies Facebook page & check out the deleted scene with Jennifer Lawrence, James McAvoy, & Nicholas Hoult.'Nuff Said
Psylocke by Amilcar Pina
When Tony first needed an internship, he didn’t go straight to Stark Industries, despite Obadiah’s insistence, he was an intern for Hank McCoy, even though they are on different fields. Hank accepted him and the two still talk regularly, especially after Afghanistan.
I AM SO BEHIND ON KORRA THAT I HAVE TO BLACKLIST IT
I AM ASHAMED
Straight boy: what are you wearing ;)
Me: a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots. black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I was walking outside Hogwarts. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of preps stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them.
In Westminster you’ll find the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Horse Guards Parade and fantastic night time views from Westminster Bridge. It’s a sightseer’s paradise, and it’s starred in films like Skyfall and TV programmes like Doctor Who and the title sequence of Sherlock.
Snow White twist where Snow White is played by a dark-skinned woman with snow white hair
- another twist: the story focuses on beauty in the context of racial prejudice
DC Comics has gone from one female creator (at the start of the New 52 in 2011) to 11 at the close of 2014.
Marvel Comics has moved from zero female-led monthly titles to 10 by the end of this year.
Wonder Woman is headlining three monthly titles for the first time in her 75 year career.
Marvel is pushing forward ideas like a female Thor, an African-American Captain America, and, if rumors are true, even a female Wolverine — diversifying their A-list for the first time ever.
DC has re-envisioned its entire Bat-line in October to reflect the need for genre diversity and attract new readers, reinvigorating Batgirl, Batwoman, and Secret Six, and introducing such titles as Gotham Academy, Klarion, Arkham Manor, and Gotham by Midnight.
Dynamite Entertainment is expanding its commitment to female-led titles and preparing an all-woman team book written by Gail Simone for 2015.
Valiant Comics has released its first ever female-led title, The Death-Defying Doctor Mirage, to much acclaim.
Dark Horse Comics is broadening its creator-owned base in the wake of the loss of their Star Wars license, publishing more non-corporate-owned material than ever before.
Archie Comics is aggressively pursuing its mission to diversify the denizens of Riverdale, and add a broad collection of new genres to its publishing mix, including horror and super-hero titles.
And companies like Image Comics, BOOM! Studios, IDW Publishing, and Monkeybrain Comics continue to broaden the sheer amount of different types of material available today for adults and kids both.
Matt Santori-Griffith, “Crisis of Epic Proportion: Time of Change.” (via lyrafay)
All true stuff…and nice to see!
People always make Juliet out to be dumb in Romeo and Juliet, but I think she at least had some sense where Romeo didn't have much of any
- Romeo: I was thinking about this chick earlier who I said I was in love with but now I love that girl over there that is very likely to either belong to my family's enemy or be close with my family's enemy as it is their party I am crashing
- Juliet: I do not like being so young and forced into a relationship with an older man, but oh there's a cute guy more my age over there. And since he's here he must have been invited and is there for a reasonable love match for myself
- Romeo: We should kiss right now at this party
- Juliet: No that is a super dumb idea
- Romeo: *kisses her anyway*
- Juliet: That was dumb of you
- Romeo: We should get married right now
- Juliet: We don't know each other. Shouldn't we wait until at least a little time has passed?
- Romeo: Like tomorrow?
- Juliet: Sure, fine.
- Juliet: We're married now, so we have to try and make things better between our families.
- Romeo: Right.
- Romeo: It seems I have killed your cousin and am now exiled.
- Juliet: Ok so since Romeo fucked up I'm gonna fix this shit by taking a harmless sleeping liquid. He'll come and get me and we can go away together.
- Romeo: *immediately kills himself*
- Juliet: For fucks sake.
“People usually assume that I’m daddy’s helpless little girl, but I can handle myself.”
Video Game Character Poster - Female Edition